Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family Portraits by ME!

It was time again for Paul's side of the family's family newsletter. Which I always try to include a family portrait in. Well I didnt have one, not since Syler was born (I know, terrible right?) So when Paul got home from work it was a "quick" little photoshoot, here is what I went through:











It was about a half hour of setting timers, using camera remotes and gently encouraging the children to hold still just a little longer. Then there was a few of those stare off into space looks from Drezden, a few to many giggles from Zander, and Syler who thinks his feet are so interesting. There were a few that could work, might work, but I knew my boys could do better. 

Then I got this: 
 fun, but not exactly what I was going for.


Oh and this which I LOVE:
 
 But I was missing so that just wasn't going to work.

And then of course, this: Perfection :)
 


Yes, Syler is laughing and looking at the camera, Drezden and Zander are doing pretty good too. Yes, I have super powers, years of Photographing children will give you the skills to pull something like this off. :)

1 comment:

  1. Superhero photographer mama! And I love the picture of all your boys! What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete