Friday, November 16, 2012

Syler is 6 Months!!!

When you have your first child people tell you "enjoy every moment, they grow up too fast." You nod your head but still cannot wait for your baby to reach all the milestones and "grow up". You then have your 2nd child and are still excited for these milestones but dont really care when they happen. Then you have a 3rd child, and you realize life is flying by everyday. You dont want your baby to grow up, time goes too fast and milestones are happening while you are looking the other way for just 5 minutes. This was me today, realizing Syler was 6 months old. "Where did the time go?" 

It feels like just yesterday I was going into the hospital to meet this little guy, and now he is sitting up, has two teeth, is babbling, trying new food, scooting around in circles, getting frustrated when he tries to pull himself up to a stand but cant and even gives me a little attitude when I take him away from a toy to be changed. 
What happened to my baby????

It really is all bitter sweet though, these pictures I got of him today show so much personality and growth, it melts my heart and makes him growing up a little sweeter.

Enjoy!
Remember you can click on the thumbnails to bring up larger images.

I have done all the boys 6 month photos starting with a "bath scene" and a ducky. 














You may not be able to see, but a few of these next pictures he is watching some bubbles








I LOVE cloth diapers, really I do, so I had to include some with just a diaper bum!! (This one like most of his I made)

















I just had to add in his blanket, seemed just perfect. This blanket his great grandma Wagner made him. It is super soft, snuggly and warm! 






















Did I mention he LOVES his blankie??? 





 As much as I love naked babies, I figured I should get some clothed pictures too.






















There is just something about little baby feet that I love.


Did you get enough Syler cuteness overload??

I didnt think so, one last one:

 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment