Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Mini Shoots

From time to time I still get to do a little photography that is not for myself or of my own family. This year I decided to offer Christmas mini shoots. These are 15-30 min sessions that are all done on the same background in my garage so that I can offer a lower price then usual and get more clients to come in. It was semi successful, my days did not fill up but I did enjoy a few families that came. I hope to offer it again next year but earlier, mid November would have been better.

The boys helped me get the lights all ready :)


 
If you would like to see some of the pictures, feel free to check them out on my facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.499939913373312.117279.122009414499699&type=3

As I link this I realize I never finished uploading them all. Will have to get to that. 

Let me know if I can ever help you with your photography needs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment