Thursday, May 16, 2013

Syler is 1 year old!!!!!

Can you believe this was 1 year ago?


I know I cant! My baby Syler is 1 year old! 
What an amazing year it has been, this sweet boy brings such joy to our family.

Things I want to remember about this one year old:
He loves his food, anything and everything down the hatch.
He loves tackling his brothers, seriously, he chases them down the hall.
He snuggles, a lot.
If he is cranky, just take him outside, rain or shine.
He loves playing in water, puddles, bath, cup, bowl, if it has water in it he is there. 
He has the sweetest little baby rolls, pudgy little tummy and chunky little thighs.
He has 5 teeth.
He weighs 22.5 pounds and is 27 inches long. 
 His smile lights up the room wherever we are.

There are a million other things I could add about this amazing 1 year old but that would take all day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear Syler I love you so very very much!


To celebrate his birthday, we just stayed home as a family and he enjoyed a fruit tart for dinner. :) We all agreed it was a pretty delicious fruit tart.













For his birthday present Zander and Drezden picked him out this cool water/sand play piece for outside. Syler was really excited about the box and the others couldnt wait to get it outside to play with. 





No comments:

Post a Comment