Sunday, November 17, 2013

Amelia Rose

I had the honor of being invited to be a part of the birth of miss Amelia Rose Erickson.
I anticipated her to be late at arriving, I was wrong and she decided to make her appearance early, on a Friday. Justine called me at about 11 am telling me her water broke.  Of course Paul was working, but hey it was Justine's first baby so she would have a nice long labor and I would make it with plenty of time once Paul came home from work. I told Justine to keep me posted and I would leave as soon as I could. I was finally able to leave about 6 pm, Justine was already at the birth center and it sounded like things were moving fast. I was so afraid I was going to miss the birth!!!! Ryker and I drove down to Springfield and I just kept hoping I would be there in time. 

Upon arrival I was informed she was pushing and I ran back to her room. I had promised her photos of Amelia's birth, I did not want to disappoint her! I made it, no baby yet but Justine was working so hard. I got some great photos and enjoyed being there for this beautiful family. 


Amelia Rose Erickson





Ryker slept the whole time, sweet babies!!
 


Love this baby girl! She is adorable! So happy for Justine and Scott, perfect little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment