Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013!!!!!

Christmas Day was spent at home just enjoying our little family. It was perfect and we plan on keeping that tradition for years to come. 

Drezden was the first one up, not unusual at all. I let him dig at his stocking. :)
 



Syler was up next, not nearly as happy and excited as Drezden was.




Zander wondered out shortly after. All smiles.




Christmas crepes for breakfast.
This was the first year we did crepes, they didnt really like them, even slathered in whip cream and strawberries. Bummer because I love crepes.




Presents!!!!
Our living room turned into a play pen. It was awesome. These boys had a great morning.




Of course it was this little guys very 1st Christmas.





Boys and some of their new toys:




 I never thought I would enjoy Christmas more then when I was a kid, but watching my kids enjoy it is soooo much better!!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment