Sunday, November 30, 2014

November

As the holidays get closer, my life gets a little full. :) Keeping up with our daily needs, homeschooling, household tasks, quality time with my children and then adding in all the projects I take on for Christmas presents, I find myself at a loss for any extra time to blog. So here is November in photos. (Even then we are lacking in photo taking this month)

The boys are becoming such big helpers, raking leaves is their specialty. Especially if you include jumping in raked piles. 


















Theres nothing like good old brother discussions at the window. Love these two. Such a connection they have developed. Syler loves his baby brother so much. 





We did a retake of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs in a more woodsy setting. It was getting dark, but we still got some good photos. These kids are just too cute.

























No comments:

Post a Comment