Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Drezden is 4!

Everyone always tells you how fast time goes, but no matter how many times I hear it, it doesn't sink in until another year passes and one of my babies is a year older. 
Today Dresden turns 4, I feel like just yesterday I was staring at him at the hospital, so thankful we were both healthy. 
Drezden has brought me 4 years of giggles, happiness and huge amounts of joy. He never ceases  to amaze me, always proving to me that he is bigger and smarter then I realize. 
I love watching his interaction with his little brothers and look forward to him spoiling his little sister. He has so much love to spread and it just shines through him. 

This is what 4 years looks like.



How does that happen in just 4 years??


Happy 4th birthday my goofy boy!

We spent the day focused on him and all his wonders. He got to pick out his birthday present from the toy store and I made him chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, his favorite.

We sang happy birthday once daddy got home.






Syler REALLY enjoyed the cupcakes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment