Monday, April 20, 2015

Little Miss is so much fun

Katara has so many looks and is such a fun baby! 








A peak into our cloth diapering.... Gotta capture the cuteness.





I seriously have this love for hand knit things... Love this sweet tunic.






Daily, ALL THE TIME, They just don't leave her alone:



And this my friends is how I do everything I do :) Wrap up the baby and I am hands free!




Too tired  to listen to daddy's bedtime story... Life is just so busy!




The cuteness!!!! A sweet online friend I met in a mommy group send me this amazing knit skirt. It is one of my favorites and I don't know what to do once it is too small!!







I am not kidding when I say they never leave her alone, He was there the whole time I was taking the above photos. Love their love.




No comments:

Post a Comment