Monday, May 4, 2015

Cuteness and a wedding


Katara is getting so expressive, Love her little smiles!
Cloth diaper shot(just love their cuteness so get used to it)


Best invention ever: Leggings with attached skirt....



I just had to capture this for everyone, I am anxious to see what her hair is like as she grows older. This photo is right after her bath, she has all these tight little ringlets!!! I LOVE!




Then it dries to these large curls





But a couple hours after bath, we are back to this, slightly wavy curls here and there:





We loved seeing a bunch of family at Valeries wedding. What a fun evening, wish I would have taken more photos and got a shot of all of us all dressed up, but I didn't. Maybe next time. 

Here are a few of the boys dancing. Thanks Aunt Theresa, they really enjoyed dancing with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment