Friday, June 12, 2015

The Little Miss

This little girl is amazing, she just melts my heart!!

I asked a good friend of mine to make her this doll. Its a fairy and totally cute, I ordered it before Katara was born and it turned out AMAZING, she will be getting another for her 1st birthday. I love supporting moms who make such amazing pieces of love!







Just some sweet little wool capri's, I don't know what it is about hand knit clothes. I love them!!!












Here are the photos I took for her "3 month old" photos. They turned out pretty cute!










Thanks auntie Clare for the following romper, and Aunt Liana for the wonderful flower headband!!! 
(I also have a similar outfit in pink, in a bigger size from Terri and Amy Gehrke that I cant wait to get pictures in!)
















Yep, can't imagine my life without this bundle of girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment