Monday, July 20, 2015

Mid Summer and knit goodies


Summer is full of lunches outside!




Had to get some pictures of this adorable knit skirt... One of my favorites of hers!













And some sweet knit shorts too!! I just cant get over her!







Syler, so serious!!



He is crazy for her!






These boys love their sister!


This sweet little wool diaper cover came from my aunt Karen. She is so talented!! There is a dress to match as well, but we are waiting on that. :)









These jammies are perfect for this girl, she is smiling and happy ALL THE TIME!






Want to know a fun fact? The Care bear blanket she is on all the time was mine. 

I was about 3 months old here, just after my baptism. 
See the blanket? Too bad these dolls don't still exist! 




And the boys doing dishes... Always self directed. Love these two!


1 comment: