Friday, November 27, 2015

Simple sweetness...

More from November


Everyone knows how much I LOVE when someone takes the time to make something for us. The heart of the item just shines. This sweet sweet dress was made for Katara by my Aunt Karen. My aunt is so talented and we LOVE this piece. It will be treasured forever!! 

 

 


Just the sweetest little dress and leggings, isn't it? I am so in love!!


Then this came my way... Some of you may know and some may not, I have been on both the receiving end and the donating end of Breastmilk sharing. It is such a beautiful thing to help another mom in need who is struggling to produce enough breastmilk for her baby. I have recently became great friends with a local mom who found herself with a surprise pregnancy that was affecting her milk supply for her 7 month old nursing baby. (I was there once and knew exactly what she was feeling and going through) I had plenty of extra frozen breast milk in the freezer and was happy to offer it to her. To know I was helping nourish her son and taking a little bit of the weight off her shoulders is so rewarding... 

To share her gratitude towards what I am so happy to do for her, she presented me with this gift on Thanks giving. A necklace that represents so much for me. The links are in the shapes of drops, each one with a birthstone for each of my kids dangling from it, it symbolizes the breastfeeding relation ship I had with each of them, and means so much to me... Then on the back near the clasp is another birthstone. That of her son, who I will always have a special bond with. OH my, my heart just swelled with love when I opened this beautiful heartfelt piece. 

  

I cannot say enough how much gifts from the heart mean to me... 


No comments:

Post a Comment