Monday, March 6, 2017

March happenings.

March 2017 Updates...
Loving on our sweet newest little! 









Katara is 2!!!! Happy Birthday to my loving, sassy, funny little girl. I am so happy you came into our lives when you did! Watching you grow and learn makes my days so enjoyable!













Ryker was just a little tired... Syler makes a good lap pillow!





Daddy with his newest little boy. So thankful for how hard he works for our family so I can stay home and we can live our dreams! 




Sleepy baby in one of my favorite outfits for him!






Loving some outside time! 








This girl... She NEEDED to be a big sister. So happy this little boy gets loved on!







Always a helper




Awake and taking in his surroundings. 







Just some extra snuggles... 



So in love with our new addition... Always amazes me how much love can pour out of something so small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment