Thursday, August 16, 2012

Syler 3 Months old

It is so amazing how fast time flies when you have an infant. It seems one minute they are a week old,  fragile, sleeping, eating, pooping machines. Then before you know it they are 3 months old, smiling, playful and building little personalities. I know this time just goes faster and faster as they get older and as I have more children. So I try so very hard to capture as many moments as I can. Here is a peek at Syler's 3 month photo session. 









This amazing hat was made by my grandma. Syler's Great Grandma Wagner.
 









 He was a trooper after our session started almost 45 min later then planned because I had a major lighting failure. When you have a transmitter on your camera (controls the lights so they flash at the correct time) that you have been using for some 3+ years without ever changing the battery. You forget that the battery will need to be replaced eventually. Then of course when you realize the battery is dead and go to replace it, you remember that it is a special battery, not on you have at home on hand. So the above photos were taken with the help of on camera flash and my living room window. (Yes I have since replaced this said battery with a new one. I also bought an extra one for in my bag, just in case.)



No comments:

Post a Comment