Monday, August 27, 2012

Visit with Uncle Kevin and Cousin photos

Now that my post was eaten and I have to start over, I will try to remember all I wrote up yesterday...
Oh and just a reminder, you can click on the thumbnails of photos and they will come up larger on your screen. :)

Paul's brother Kevin was in town to run "Hood to Coast" and made plans to meet up with the family at Paul's sister Angela's house. It was a great visit with him to hear all about his research he is working on in school and to just catch up. He had not seen Syler yet, so it was nice for him to finally meet his 5th nephew. :) 

This all worked out great for me because I was already planning to be at Angela's to take my nephew Elias' 2 year photographs. He was soooooo adorable and I just have to share a few of his amazing pictures.


 Is he not just the cutest thing ever. And such an easy model to work with :) He followed my directions so well and I LOVE the shots I got of him.... Maybe contest worthy??? There were so many other photo's I could share but I should leave those ones to his mommy.

Anyway since I was there and all the little cousins were gathered, we also did some fun Beach themed photos of all the kids. I will make a cousin collage out of them, but for now here are just a few to enjoy:

My untouched background

Drezden:


Zander:



Elias: 


Lilyan:

Syler:


Kelan:


The "twins" LOL


 The big kids (the only half way decent picture of all of them.) Photographing 6 children 3 and under is nearly impossible. 


All in all it was a successful day! Great visiting and great memories captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment