Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sleep is over rated.....

So to say I have had lack of sleep this week would be an understatement. Syler just WONT sleep. At first I thought it was because we were sick, then teething, now I dont know what to think. He sleeps from about 8 pm to 10 pm, then wakes up for no reason. Sometimes he goes back to sleep by midnight other times, like now he doesn't. (its almost 2:45 am). When he does go back to sleep its only for 15min- 1 hour and he is up again. Usually he is cranky, obviously tired, and I have to walk and keep walking if I want him to sleep. If I stop to sit he wakes again. This cycle goes all night and no he doesnt make up for it during the day. Just 2 regular 45 min - 1 hour naps. 

This is right now:


Yes he is adorable but really this mama needs some sleep.
So Syler, PLEASE can we sleep now???


1 comment:

  1. Good grief, little boy! What is going on? Making me yawn just thinking about it. You are very welcome to experiment with our melatonin to get you over the hump if you want. zzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete