Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby #4!!!!

Ok so this is LONG overdue, but we have been so busy I just havent sat down to write this out. We are expecting baby #4!!!! We are due August 7th and am sooooo very excited. The last we checked up on baby its little heart was beating away at 163 beats per minute! 

I already look pregnant, my body is just taking right to the pregnancy like normal. No morning sickness, no other problems, just a little tired. But really I blame the tired on the 3 others. :) The boys are excited for another baby sibling, but keep going back and forth if they think it is a sister or another brother. :) 

I hit 14 weeks tomorrow, already in the 2nd trimester, this pregnancy will be flying by and this little love will be here in no time at all. 

Yesterday I had a great consultation with a home birth midwife, who I absolutely love and am so excited to be getting to have a home birth this time. We plan on doing a water birth as well and I cannot wait for the experience it will be. 

I will continue to keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting, Aleah! I've been meaning to contact you and say congratulations, but life is crazy, and I kept forgetting, so CONGRATUALATIONS! I'm looking forward to hearing if this little one is a boy or girl :)

    ReplyDelete