Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Just waiting.

Here we are 1 week left till #4 is due! I feel totally normal, no signs of labor, enjoying this last week of my pregnancy as much as I can. We have been talking a lot to the boys about their baby brother coming and him being born right here at home. They are super excited and know that mommy might look and sound like I am getting hurt, but I will be ok. If I go into labor during the day and they are awake I am leaving the choice up to them if they want to stay around me and wait for baby to come or if they want to go outside or go play or watch a movie to pass the time. It will be interesting to see what they choose to do. 


I am feeling ready now, everything is all lined up, supplies all gathered, house mostly clean, and diapers and clothes for baby all ready to go :) Now we just wait to become a family of 6!!!!!!!!! The excitement is building! I will try so very hard to keep the blog updated with baby news as soon as anything seems to be happening.


We enjoyed a visit with my cousin and her baby boy Evan. He is such a doll, 2 months old and we cannot wait for him to play!!! The boys really love babies and wanted to hold him lots!





So adorable!!

2 comments:

  1. I told the girls that I have to make sounds to help the baby be born and that I'm really busy when I'm getting the baby out and can't talk very much. haha Then my babies all were born at night. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let your lil sister know when things might be happening... :)I'm looking forward to the new lil one!

    ReplyDelete