Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ok! ok! Stop asking, baby update!

There will be no pictures today, but just wanted to update everyone. Things on the baby front are well, uneventful and normal. Each day goes by like any other. With 2 weeks to go, I just cannot believe we will be meeting this little man so soon. Of course I am feeling more tired and pretty achy, but nothing unusual for end of pregnancy. The boys are so excited about there new brother and keep talking about him being in mommy's tummy and how he will come out soon. 

The house is "almost" ready for his arrival, the birth pool is here and the last of the birth supplies has been gathered. Now we just wait until he decides its time to come. I think that is the hardest part, waiting and wanting him here in my arms. :) I cannot wait to start our lives with 4 little boys!! Life will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment