Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blueberry Pickimg

We love blueberries, but who doesnt? So what did we decide to do today, on this weekend as we just wait for baby? Go blueberry picking! It was a great morning. Scott and Justine came along as well, which was good because I could not have picked all those blueberries without them.  Paul was drilling at the Navy this weekend so we didnt have his help. The boys did great. Zander kept telling me he was picking one for his bucket and one for his mouth. :)  










Syler started on my back, it worked out nicely, I would pick for my bucket, he picked for his mouth.





Once he realized how delicious they were he really wanted down, so down he went where he picked all the low branches and enjoyed plenty of blueberries for all of us. I think he might have put a few into a bucket, however he also might have taken one out at the same time. 



It was a productive day and we all enjoyed the 28 pounds of blueberries we left with. I would like another 10 pounds so we will probably go back with daddy next weekend if baby cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment