Friday, August 16, 2013

Rykers first week!

Wow, this week has gone by so fast! Life is busy with 4 little ones!! I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. Here is a look at how our week went.

I got adventurous and on Saturday ( yes the day after Ryker was born) we went up to the Clark county fair. They boys had a great time and really loved their snowcones!














Ryker's brothers absolutely adore him!!







With Grandma
 


More brother love





With auntie Naomi



Nap with daddy
 



Brothers are awesome!
 



Giving me some smiles
 


Drezden LOVES him!





All bundled
 


Morning snuggles








1 Week Old!!



He has already surpassed his birth weight. He smiles all the time. He is super observant, reminds me a lot of Zander as a baby.  We just love and adore this sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. You are a crazy woman, Aleah! The fair after giving birth! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Aleah! You have some adorable little boys!

    ReplyDelete