Thursday, June 12, 2014

Rain and Chores.

Summer rainstorms are so much fun!






These boys love their "jobs" aka chores. They love helping and it amazes me how happy they are to do it.

Zander brings in the recycling can



Everyone helps unload the dishwasher. They are especially good at putting away the silverware.





Other things they love helping with that I have them do regularly but I dont have pictures of:
Fold towels and match socks
Pick up toys
Water plants
Brush/groom/bathe dogs
Wash walls and windows that are at their height
Make beds
Sweep
and any other job they ask to do. I try to adjust everything to be something they can help with. Life skills are so important and I am making my best effort to raise smart, funny, loving, responsible, helpful, grateful, giving boys who go out of their way to help others without being asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment