Monday, August 31, 2015

Around the house for the rest of August

August always seems so busy, canning food, watering garden, keeping up with busy kids... .So  here is a post to cover the rest of August.


I am big about life skills with kids. There is so much more then just learning your ABC's. Here Zander and Drezden are being SUPER helpful with canning pickles. They just kept cutting and cutting while I canned away. It was such a huge help to the process.







Keeping herself occupied.












Bike ride!!




This is how Katara and I go... Walking, no bike for her yet!





Ryker tries really hard to keep up.... You see those really tiny red specs at the end of the sidewalk, that is where his brothers are. Poor thing.






Some Music time, Katara LOVES the drum.






Tye Dye Cutie!







1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Totally makes me feel as if I am right there with them. What a treasure these pictures are! You are truly blessed!!

    ReplyDelete