Friday, August 14, 2015

How do we fit?

I get asked a lot how we all fit into our car, So I thought I would take some pictures to show you. I want you to keep in mind, the safety of our children is one of our highest priorities. CWe keep them in the safest car seat option for their height/weight. We have invested in some pretty amazing car seats that allow them to stay rear facing till 45-50 pounds, forward facing and harnessed to 80-90 pounds and boostered until 120 pounds, plus they have a 12 year life. This is what works for us, If you want more info on the carseats we use, let me know I am happy too share the information!


Middle row, Syler, Katara & Ryker all still happily Rear facing.






View from very back, Drezden rear facing, Zander Forward facing


Pretty happy and comfy!



 And that is how we do 5 kids all in carseats in our 3 row Durango.




1 comment:

  1. A perfect fit!! It's nice they make car seats so accommodating for a larger family and it seems they are actually safer than the others. I wish I had known about them before purchasing the ones I did.

    ReplyDelete