Sunday, September 9, 2012

Trying to Catch up.

To say I have been busy lately is kind of an understatement. It always seems that everything must get done all at the same time. As some of you know I have been trying to start a small side home business making cloth diaper covers. I really enjoy making them and everyone who uses them always says they are amazing. Well recently I have been getting quite a few orders thanks to some great online friends who have been helping spread my site around. (www.hyenacart.com/pureinnocencedesigns ) So the week I was hit with orders for a total of 11 covers on top of the custom order of 18 I have been working on, happened to be the same week we wanted to plant some trees and flowers out front, swap the boys bedroom and playroom around, can peaches, pick the Italian prunes from our tree and can/dehydrate them, and try to stay on top of the regular household chores. Its been busy but I am thankful for it all.

So I will be adding all sorts of fun posts from this crazy week. Stay tuned. ( just a reminder they will appear in chronological order, so will all be before this post eventually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment