Monday, September 17, 2012

Zanders Birthday Trip

Zander really LOVES cars, trains and airplanes, so it only seemed appropriate to make his birthday trip a trip to Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville, Oregon. He was so excited when we told him where we were going. Whenever we visit family we always drive by the museum and he always asks to go see the airplanes so I knew this was going to be a special day.
  We spent about 3 hours at the museum, Zander was just in awe at all the airplanes. I thought he would love the Spruce Goose but it is so big you barely know it is an airplane, I pointed it out to him a couple of times but its size made it not look like all the other airplanes. Here are some great pics from the day. Remember you can click on the thumbnail and view larger. :)
















They had this great area with all these ride on airplanes. It was a big hit with the kids!!



 We had invited family to come if they wanted to join us, but had plans for ice-cream at my moms house after the museum. Most family skipped the museum but all came to my moms. It was such fun to have the cousins together, especially the older ones on my side that we have not seen in a while.






My mom has some baby chicks right now too that they just loved. 







 All in all I think Zander had a GREAT birthday!! Thank you too all who came and made it sooo special for him!







1 comment: