Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Healthy Baby........





 BOY!!!!!!



The boys are pretty excited about their baby brother. We are all excited, how great to have 4 boys around to help me out! They may eat me out of house and home in 10-13 years from now, but they will have the best friendship brothers can have. I love my boys!  Zander however says that "next time mommy we need a baby sister" My heart ached for him just a little bit.

So will there be more you ask? Well yes there will, we plan on adopting a little girl in the future. When we dont know, when things work out I guess. We want to adopt a infant, preferably right out of the hospital. We plan on keeping it local, or at least in the states.  We want to have her close to the boys in age too, so I imagine about 2 ish years down the road, but what ever life throws at us we will take.





3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! I'm seriously in shock. Well, we know you guys make cute little boys :) You're such a great mom, Aleah, and I can't wait to meet this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are really excited that Syler will get a buddy just like Zander and Drezden have with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled! Not everyone can lovingly handle four boys, but you two were destined. I am so proud of you both!! God is so Good, and I know these four adorable brothers will be incredibly happy together.

    I think we all expected a girl, but this just shows God knows what is best! And I am also very pleased and proud that you are willing to give some little girl a very happy home someday soon.

    So very, very happy for you!! And I know how you feel about Zander, but once he sees his little brother, he'll be elated.

    Can't wait!!
    Grandma Liz

    ReplyDelete