Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Drezdens 2 year photos

To say having 3 children keeps me busy is an understatement, then add on top of that 7 dogs(ok they are pretty easy), general house keeping and oh did I mention I have a side photography business and side sewing business? Yeah I like to be busy! With so much going on sometimes things get delayed a little, ok sometimes A LOT. So without further ado, Drezdens 2 year photos only 2.5 months late!

He has really been into farms and farm animals lately so I thought what better idea then to toss him into his carhart coveralls and go find an old farm fence. The fence was harder to find on our walk then I anticipated, but I found a few areas that worked out great. 

ENJOY!
(Remember you can click on thumbnails to enlarge photos for better viewing)

















Of course being two he had his own plans towards the end, the last photos was his crazy face, his point of telling me "I'm DONE" At least its a happy crazy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Aleah! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable with a personality to match!! What an incredible photographer you are, Aleah!

    ReplyDelete