Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Katara is ONE!

This year has gone by faster then I could have ever imagined it would. I feel like just yesterday our home was full of the most loving energy I could have asked for as we brought our sweet baby girl into this world. Now a year later, I look at the little person she is becoming and feel so amazed and thankful that she is mine. 

She is an amazing little being. Loves everyone, especially other children and babies are her favorite. She often covers them in hugs and kisses before they have a chance to refuse.... Working on her ask before kissing skills.... She is thoughtful of feelings and already gives hugs when she sees someone is upset. Her cuddles are like none other and her spirit lights up a room with peace and love. 

She is a daddy's girl, LOVES him so much. Always the first one to run to the door to greet him when he gets home. To watch the love she has for Paul is one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced. 

She walks, is starting to talk, wants to climb EVERYTHING and explores as much of her world as she can. She is growing too fast in my eyes, but I know thats the way it goes.

I love you sweet girl, keep caring for those around you, love is powerful!



We had a small gathering for her birthday. What a fun time! 

I think she approved of her cupcakes!













The dress I made her for her birthday. So much fun, really made me realize how much I LOVE making kids clothes. Hopefully lots more in the near future!




They grow so much in a year!




No comments:

Post a Comment