Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March Part 1

Just playing catch up as my life is so full these days. Here is March part one in photos. ENJOY!


I think one of the best purchases we ever made and continued to make for a while, were the wooden trains and track. So many hours of play have gone into these pieces. Many have broken, many are scuffed all are filled with loving play! here are a few recent creations.... (We ditched the "train table" way in the beginning, it was too limiting!)





I just love this outfit on her! And she loves this shape sorter!





She also loves books... I am so fond of fairies (and so are the boys) she has been given lots of fairy books. :)




A sweet knitted dress passed down from a  friend, and a pair of wool pants I made out of a sweater. 









A little look at the "table time" part of homeschooling. We do so much hands on, away from the table, not in books learning that I find we have very few photos of what people would consider "school". So here are a few from our study on the state of Washington combined with our learning of reading maps!!





What the others were doing while I worked with the older ones.




 I so enjoy these times!


No comments:

Post a Comment