Thursday, March 31, 2016

March part Three

March part three....

This sweater was Zanders, made by his great Grandma Wagner... we have cherished it through the years, and it looks just darling on Katara! 




These boys love on her as often as they can!



We got to take care of little miss Thea today.. Oh boy is she loved... These kids they know how to care for the precious ones in our lives!





And because I love her so much, had to get my picture with her too... Such sweetness!



Miss cute



Syler helping with dinner





Katara kept waking herself up in her crib by rolling into the sides, I wasn't ready to give her a twin bed, but we found this AWESOME "grow with me" bed that is the same width as a twin but has 3 length settings, the longest being a twin, so eventually she will get there, but for now we have it on the shortest setting. We cut a piece of thick foam to fit the size and she LOVES her new bed...






Credit for her BEAUTIFUL quilt that I am so in love with, goes to my Aunt Diane! A piece we will treasure forever!





And that concludes March!

1 comment:

  1. Can't get enough of the pictures. Keep them coming! Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete