Monday, March 31, 2014

Fairies

We had a wonderful time at my niece Lilyan's 5th birthday party! First off I can not believe she is 5! I was there the day she was born and it is still so fresh in my memory, where does the time go!!

The theme of the party was fairies. Who doesn't love fairies??? My boys love all creatures, even mythical ones, so they were SUPER excited when they all received their very own pair of fairy wings for the party. In fact they loved them so much they wont take them off. Best take home from party gift ever!!!! Here are a few pictures of them running around the yard with their new wings. They started as fairies, then butterflies, then dragonflies, then dragons. Love these boys!














They did eventually tire of the wings when they wanted to climb.
 





Who doesnt love fresh picked flowers?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment