Wednesday, March 12, 2014

OMSI Days

While Zander is at Trackers Earth, I take the other boys over to OMSI. Its only about 7 min from Trackers Earth so it works out perfectly. We play for a few hours then have a nice easy going lunch, then head back to pick up Zander. The boys love it! I am always surprised at how fast the 5 hours goes when we are having fun at OMSI.


Drezden loved figuring out the air/water ratio to make the pop bottle hit the ceiling.








There is a room upstairs for ages 6 and under. It is great, everything their size and their level. The water room is always a big hit.








They explored making change in the market.
 



They loved the magnetic wood blocks
Drezden was making a tree :)


Of Course Syler found the one truck in the whole room.
 


I think Syler spent a good 30 min at this thing, I wish I would have gotten a picture of the top, its a giant rainbow pinwheel and when he turns the wheel the pinwheel spins. He LOVED it.




We even spent a few minutes with the books. 
 

There is so much to do I dont think we will have any problems enjoying ourselves every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment