Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just a reminder

It came to my attention today that I may not have been clear with everyone on my intentions for this blog. Many of you know that I have set this to a private blog, this means that only the selective few invited members can read what I post. 

This blog highlights my life, my family's life and all of our ups and downs. I have chosen to share them with all of you as family and friends whom I deeply care for. This also means that I may share things on this blog that are near and dear to my heart, things that I probably would choose not to share with the general public or even some select people in my life who tend to judge my way of parenting. 

I expect you the readers of my private blog to respect that. To understand that things you read on here are not for your sharing pleasure. They are for my sharing with you and others whom I choose. I do not want my blog stories, especially the more serious ups and downs, to be shared without my knowledge.

With that said, if you feel there is a family member who is missing out on all the great stuff I write, please dont hesitate to have them send me an email at aleahdeann@gmail.com asking to be added to the blog. Also if you feel you would like to share an experience my family had with someone please don't hesitate to send me an email and ask. 

In case that was not clear enough for anyone, This is a private blog, the stories here are for invited readers only. If you want to share the story outside of my blog, you must contact me for permission first.

I have also made it so comments on my blog have to be approved by me before they get posted on the blog. So if you comment on something and it doesn't show up right away, don't worry it will after I approve it. :)

Thank you for your understanding

I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment