Saturday, March 14, 2015

Growing....

Katara just keeps growing and life just keeps on going around here. Trying to enjoy all the moments and remember to put less important things aside and play with my babies(all 5 of them). This time is so precious...








These 3... I tell you, sweetest boys ever! 





1st bath:
She seemed to enjoy it and cried when I took her out.



How we spend most of our time




She is so adorable!







Naps at lunch... he is a pro




Something is wrong here.... The one who should be sleeping is awake, and those who never nap are sleeping....... 


Just loving these moments we have!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Since I can't just pop on up there to enjoy these sweet moments, I thank you for making it possible for me to experience the joy!! I couldn't stop looking at the pictures with the boys adoring their baby sister. And I'll have to find out why the older three fell asleep. Ryker is certainly enjoying it!! :)

    ReplyDelete