Sunday, March 8, 2015

Katara's 1st week

Its so hard to believe that Katara has been here for a week already. We are so blessed with another sweet baby who just goes with the flow and fits into this crazy family. 


No one warned me how much fun she would be to dress..... After 4 boys, girls are so much fun and I kind of hate putting pants on her, even cute ones. I need to make a point to get more skirts to go with all her shirts and more dresses, lots more!








Her brothers LOVE her and ask to hold her ALL THE TIME...

























These two photos where taken one right after the other, I was talking to her and BAM she let out the biggest grin and I caught it..... LOVE first baby smiles.








We are a little obsessed with her so expect photo overload. 

1 comment:

  1. She is certainly a little girl!! I'll get her some dresses! :) Any particular colors? I call you before I start buying. Oh, and the Expo ordeal is coming up soon. Are you going? Would you like some help with watching the boys?

    ReplyDelete