Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September in photos

More from September!


Daddy reading bedtime stories. I think it is their favorite part of every day!





I LOVE wool clothing on kids, especially babies. It was a little "chilly" this morning so I pulled out some of the wool pants I had saved from the boys.. OH they are darling on miss Katara with this sweet little shirt I found.... I love fall, love cooler weather!



She even started playing peek a boo... Love her!










I got a few photos of the lovely eclipse





Toy bins, not just for toys....




Katara's 7 month photos... With failing photography equipment I missed my chance to catch her 6month photos... so here are some 7 month ones, a day early. 










Syler is head over heals for his little sister.






Apple: fresh, local, perfect for the teething baby!



1 comment:

  1. Hmmm! What does Zander look so concerned during the book reading?! What a treasure hearing a story from Daddy!!

    Love the pics of your little Miss--especially with the flower! And what a great idea--giving her a full peeled apple!!

    Love the moon eclipse pictures. I saw it, but now it can be treasured!!

    And Syler looks so grown up with his baby sister--Yep....a GREAT "Protector!"

    ReplyDelete