Saturday, September 19, 2015

Zander Beach trip!

Zander requested a beach trip for his birthday. So We headed out to Pacific City, parked at my families cabin and walked down to the beach. We had a wonderful time, included staying for sunset and roasting hotdogs and marshmallows over the fire. 

Love these special little birthday trips. Prepare for photo overload! (these are somewhat out of order because I took 2 cameras with me)



















































Did I mention how crazy kids are?!?! They all just wanted to be in the ocean THE WHOLE TIME. It was too cold for me, but they seemed totally fine with it. Good thing we had a fire to warm up to afterward. 


Here is a little video of the fun!



It was forecasted to be overcast and 65 and we ended up with a sunny 72 degree day. It was absolutely lovely being there on the empty beach just as a family to celebrate all Zander is!! 

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have viewed these pictures on your computer at home with the kids right there! It was such a treasure to see their enthusiasm and delight!! I can hardly wait for the day when they gang up on Daddy and bury him in the sand. :)

    ReplyDelete